Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Photography... Portraits: Kristina

As you may or may not know, I dabble in photography.  It's always been an interest of mine, and when I got a Canon Rebel T3i for Christmas several years ago, I took the opportunity to practice by snapping pictures of my friends.

I'm so inconsistent with it, but I probably pick up my camera every three months.

Last week, my friend and coworker, Kristina and I set off early in the AM for Santa Monica beach and the streets of Venice.  Kristina is a little firecracker, not just because of her fiery red hair, but because her personality is electric and her energy, contagious.  And you can always count on her for a good unicorn meme or slow loris gif!  She's simply the best and we had a blast frolicking through the westside.
















No comments: