If you hadn't heard, I'm getting married! So what? Well, in my time of being engaged, I've come across some really cool websites and blogs. It started with wedding sites like Style Me Pretty, Ruffled Blog, Green Wedding Shoes, 100 Layer Cake, Wedding Chicks, Grey Likes Weddings, Amorology Weddings and The Knotty Bride to name a few. I followed them on Instagram and they helped lead me to designers, paper companies, calligraphers and stationers like Sugar Paper, Twinkle and Toast, Design Love Fest, Tuktu Paper Co, Rifle Paper Co., I Heart Blogshop and so many more. All of this creativity has really inspired me lately and I thought I'd share a few of my favorite findings...
1) 'BIG DAY' card, Sugar Paper
2) Back Me Up Mobile Charger - Ban.do
3) My new iPhone cover!! Perfect for summer, and watercolor art will never go out of style in my eyes... 'Wisteria' iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 4/4S, Samsung Galaxy and iPad cases - Senay Studio
I should note that I've developed a fairly unhealthy obsession with wrapping paper. There's something about it and I can't help myself. Finding Spoonflower.com was the best and worst thing that could've happened to me!
4) GIFT WRAP! Vegetable Garden - Spoonflower
5) GIFT WRAP! Hanging Terranium - Spoonflower
6) GIFT WRAP! Ketchup and Mustard - Spoonflower
7) GIFT WRAP! Terraniums - Spoonflower
8) GIFT WRAP! Marble - Minted
9) Super rad ROAD TRIP planning website - Roadtrippers.com
10) Prisma Wall Decor - Urban Outfitters
11) Giant Gem Speaker - Ban.do
12) Neon Pink Air Plant - Bird and Feather Co
13) My new addition to my bulletin board at work! A mini deer mount - Etsy, Small Game Hunter