Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Photography... We're Engaged!!

Location: Malibu Creek State Park
Date: January 28, 2014
Photography: Figlewicz Photography

It seems a little self absorbed to dedicate a post to our engagement photos, but it's my blog and I'll blog if I want to!  Also, I'm pretty sure these 46, now 47 views, are allllll me.

Dustin and I knew we wanted to do our engagement shoot either in Big Bear or somehow incorporate our love of road trips.  The first two vacations we ever took together were by car, so we thought why not rent the quintessential convertible and hit the road?!  So albeit, not a cross country trip, we took a nice drive up PCH to Malibu.  We knew right off the bat that we are not America's Next Top Model and our goofy personalities probably wouldn't translate through the lens well, but regardless, we really enjoyed our time together and our time with Casey Figlewicz!


































No comments: